Wiring receiver to trigger GPIO Contact Closure

Hello,
Thank you in advance for any assistance. I’m pretty new to electronic wiring, so forgive me if my terminology is awkward. I work for a recording studio and our console has GPIO pins to trigger our on-board talkback remotely. The pins on the console are active low ( and need to be connected to the 0v pin to activate). They are pulled high to +4V via an internal 3k9ohm resistor. Is this unit capable of triggering the closure that I need without passing damaging current into the console pins?
Cheers,
Beaux

I perhaps should have mentioned that this:

Solidremote 12V - 24V Secure Wireless RF Remote Control Relay Switch Universal 2-Channel 433Mhz Receiver with 2 FCC ID Transmitters for Garage Door Openers, LED Lights & More (KIT-1)

is the unit I am looking into.
Cheers.

Sure, for example we use relay 1 for this purpose.

Connect GPIO pin to (Relay 1) NO terminal.

Connect your console’s GND to (Relay 1) COM terminal.

So when relay closed, the NO is connected to COM —> GPIO connected to GND ----> then it activates?

Our relay is voltage free dry contact, it is just a simple switch.

Please let me know, thanks.

Awesome! Thank you so much for clarifying it for me. And, by all accounts, the same applies to Relay 2 as well?

I’m ordering mine today and am going to wire it in this weekend!

Cheers

Yes, relay 2 works just the same as relay 1.

It should work, and let me know if you have any questions in future, thanks.

Hi,
I just wanted to say thank you again for the assistance last week. The unit is installed behind our console and working exactly the way we want it to!

I programmed Relay 1 (button A) to open one Talkback feed out to the live room and Relay 2 (Button B) to open a second - I am wondering if it’s possible to program Button C to trigger Relays 1 and 2 simultaneously?

All the best

Thanks for the feedback and glad to know it works.

Sorry but this relay logic (one button to control two relays) is not possible in current versions V4 and before.

We will implement it in V5 version, it should be available in 1-2 months.

Right now, it would be only possible with hardware mod, like in this topic Schematic for Solidremote 202U

Thanks and let me know if you have other questions.