Help needed Wiring 202u Diagram for 12v Lift motor with a reversing solenoid

I am wanting to use this 202U to control a 12v motor on a boat lift , it will be controlling a reversible winch solenoid , I will need Button a to spin the motor forward and button B to spin it in reverse .

Sure, first please confirm the DC motor’s current rating is less than 6A. (Very Important, or relay will damage quickly)

1. Power up our receiver, and check if it is working properly.

Better use a seperate 12v dc power supply so motor interference will be less.

Set our relays to interlock latching mode according to manual.

Program button A to relay 1, program button B to relay 2, and program button C to special function (enter programming by press simultaneously both learn buttons on receiver, then program remote control button C).

So now when press A, relay 1 on, relay 2 off.

when press B, relay 2 on, relay 1 off.

press C, both relays off.

If above is working, then we can move to following step, connecting motor wires.

1. Connecting motor wires to relay

Thanks to Quasar Electronics UK, we got the simple connecting diagram as follows.

https://www.quasarelectronics.co.uk/media/ecom/images/reversible-dc-motor-using-2-relays.gif

Connect motors to relays terminal according to above diagram.

1. Testing.

Power all stuff up, and you can start by press button A, then motor will forward, C-> motor stop, B-> motor reverse.

It is simple but one thing to mention is that during motor running, our receiver may have shorter range due to interference (both power lines and RF), using independent power supplys for motor and receiver, and using a brushless motor should improve the situation, also please receiver far away from motor also helps.

Please let me know if you need other help, thanks.