The 202U receiver is not working long distance, it only works when the remote is at the side

The 202U receiver is not working long distance, I have changed the battery, cleaned it, changed to another remote control, etc. It only works when the remote control is next to the receiver. Also I also took out the antenna and put it back tighter, I erased the codes on the remote control and record them again.

What could be happening ?

Regards,
Daniel Saab
[email protected]

Can you please change power supply to 202U receiver (use a standalone 12Vdc power adapter, to power 202U and 202U only) then try again?
If it still doesn’t work, then it might be because of environment interference (place 202u receiver in another location and see if it works).
Or it might be a defective unit, in this case, please return the item within Amazon return window.
Thanks.

Dear William
The 202U is installed in a 24V Truck to turn off a pump from 10 to 20 meters of distance. It worked fine until 2 days ago.

Is there a form in order to return de defective device via Amazon ?

Regards,
Daniel Saab

Dear William
The 202U is installed in a 24V Truck to turn off a pump from 10 to 20 meters of distance. It worked fine until 2 days ago. I bought 3 units 2 are installed in 2 different trucks. I have one in stock, I will replace the unit and send it later in June vía Amazon return.

Is there a form in order to return de defective device via Amazon ?

Regards,
Daniel Saab

I see, you can visit Amazon return center to see if the order is eligible for return.
It is handled by Amazon, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.