On-off functions controlled by different buttons - Solidremote 202U

Button “A” functions in toggle mode. If I push it once, the water pump is on; if I push it again, the pump is off. It works.

But I’m in the blind. I don’t know, from the distance, if the pump is on or off.

So, I’d like to have

1. Button “A” keep the circuit in a CLOSED state, even if pushed again and again. (NO TOGGLE!). So, the pump is “on” as long as button “A” has been pushed once or many times.
    AND
  2. Button “B” to keep the circuit in an OPEN state, no matter how many times it’s pushed. So the pump is “off” as long as button “B” has been pushed once or many times.

In other words:
If pump is “on”, pushing “A” repeatedly does nothing, but pushing “B” be will turn it off.
If pump is “off”, pushing “B” repeatedly does nothing, but pushing “A” will turn it on.

This way, you are sure that the circuit is in the state you want it to be - open or closed
Just like a remote switch is supposed to be.

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

It is what our independent latching (called true latching in V5) mode do.
Please refer to video tutorials for more information.

Thank you for your response. I’ll try it very soon.

I did encounter “latch” and “latching” in your manual, but these words didn’t suggest the function to me.

Simpler, intuitive descriptions/explanations might have guided me much better.

Respectfully,
Ara Yeretsian

It worked! Thank you.

Now, on to ANOTHER QUESTION

There are two remotes. Remote 1’s keys are already assigned.

Do I do the same key programming on remote 2 as I did on 1, initially? (i.e., press the appropriate pgm button until I assign it to the right key on remote 2).

Will that erase the assignments on remote 1? will it affect the latching setup already in place?

Thanks.

Ara Yeretsian

Do I do the same key programming on remote 2 as I did on 1, initially? (i.e., press the appropriate pgm button until I assign it to the right key on remote 2).
Yes

Will that erase the assignments on remote 1? will it affect the latching setup already in place?
No

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.