Multiple transmitter interference to a single receiver

Hi,

I am interested in buying a single channel wireless RF receiver(DC-0V to 12V) and a remote to control an industrial equipment.
However, I would like to get clarified on a query before i buy it.

I am actually looking for momentary control(Press and hold–> ON and release–> OFF) of receiver.
And I want to know on the behavior of the receiver when two transmitters are pressed at the same time and how the receiver responds?
In this case only 1 transmitter is paired to receiver and the other transmitter is not paired to this receiver.

In one of the cases, i found with other company product is that, if two transmitters are pressed ON and when the actual paired transmitter is OFF,

the receiver relay does not respond since the non paired transmitter is still ON.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

For our 202U receiver, since all transmitters are at 433mhz (they just have different codes), when two transmitters are pressed at the same time, the receiver will not respond, or picks up either transmitter signal (respond to either one), because of radio interference.

To override this problem, you will need transmitters with hopping frequencies, thanks.

Thank you William.

Appreciate your quick response.

Could you please suggest me one of your products for the situation explained below:

I have 5 receiver and 5 transmitters and each receiver should respond to its own transmitter only and it should not respond to any other transmitter under any circumstance.
we have no frequency usage restrictions at the moment.
I am looking for single channel relay based outputs.

Regards,
Srinivas.k

I have 5 receiver and 5 transmitters and each receiver should respond to its own transmitter only and it should not respond to any other transmitter under any circumstance.

This can easily be done.

But they still will interfere with each other if using same freq. when pressed at the same time.

Sorry our receiver mainly works on 433mhz, there is no other customize freq.