Motor Control?

Looking for wireless remote control of small motor (see link below for typical specs). Need variable speed and direction. Weatherproof preferred.

Would Solidremote KIT-1 work? Other recommendations?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MSQJ19E/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=KN2TLD2SKP95&coliid=I2LDQPF5HO2KDT&psc=1

Thanks,
Bob

Hello Bob,

I think if need variable speed, then you will need to look for some dedicated motor driver boards, our receiver basically outputs on and off signal, and might not achieve the complex functions.

One possible way is to use wireless kit to control the motor driver, not interface motors directly.

Please let me know if you have other questions, thanks.

Hello Bob,

Did you get the message? please let me know if you have other questions, thanks.

Hello,

Are you still there? I will mark the topic as resolved if still no response in several days.

Please let me know if you still need help, thank you!

Sorry for the slow reply - I was researching what I might need outside of Solid Remote product line.
Can you recommend a “motor Control” device for use with the KIT-1 unit?

Thanks,
Bob

Sorry I’m not quite familar with motor control board, just came across several in past, and thought it should work.

Maybe you can search something like ‘stepper motor control board’ on Amazon? and I think the seller there can be helpful.

Thanks,
William