Help with Kit-1

I need to configure Kit-1 to function as follows

Press Button A to complete NO circuit on channel 1

Press Button A again and NO circuit on channel 1 returns to open

Press Button B to complete NO circuit on channel 2

Press Button B again and NO circuit on channel 2 returns to open

If Button A is pressed once and then Button B is pressed once, Channel 1 NO circuit will close, as soon as Button B is pressed, Channel 1 NO returns to open and Channel 2 NO circuit closes

If Button B is pressed once and then Button A is pressed once, Channel 2 NO circuit will close, as soon as Button A is pressed, Channel 2 NO returns to open and Channel 1 NO circuit closes

From your description,

Press Button A to complete NO circuit on channel 1
Press Button A again and NO circuit on channel 1 returns to open
Press Button B to complete NO circuit on channel 2
Press Button B again and NO circuit on channel 2 returns to open

It will need to config both channels as hold / toggle, then program button A to channel 1, button B to channel 2.

But from your description,

If Button A is pressed once and then Button B is pressed once, Channel 1 NO circuit will close, as soon as Button B is pressed, Channel 1 NO returns to open and Channel 2 NO circuit closes

If Button B is pressed once and then Button A is pressed once, Channel 2 NO circuit will close, as soon as Button A is pressed, Channel 2 NO returns to open and Channel 1 NO circuit closes

Our relay will be configured to something like interlock-latching.

So I’m afraid our receiver can’t be configured like this way, you might need some more advanced logic receiver or something with software customization capability.

Thanks.

So in latching mode if I program relay 1 to A and relay 2 to B how would I deactivate both relay 1 and 2? What button would I have to program and press?

Gregg Alper

It’s the special function button, that is programmed to both channels 1&2 (during programming, press both PRG1+PRG2, then program).
For example, you can program button C to do that.

So hold both prg1 and prg2 at the same time and then press C? I just tried that and all it does is turn relay 1 off and turn relay 2 on

Gregg Alper

Please check our video below, it explains better.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.