C-SP-390 is not working for Craftsman Part no.41a5021-3c

I purchase C-SP-390 replacement yesterday for our 1998 Sears Garage door opener with part number 41A5021-3C.

I tried to program as per instructions given on the box, but the motor light never blink or no click sound.

Sorry for the trouble,
I just checked your part number 41A5021-3C is indeed 390Mhz security+ technology board.

Could you please send me the currently working remote’s model number (if any) ?

This is to make sure your opener itself is working, and further identify the problem.

I have remote working, it’s pretty old hence thought of getting new one. Remote do not have any number. I took picture and attaching to this email.

I see, it seems to be Craftsman 139.53681b remote, that uses 390Mhz security+ technology.

Since your current remote works, your opener itself is good.

I remember some customer has similar problem, made our remotes working by clear the opener’s existing codes (erase all remotes memory).

Here is how to clear all codes https://support.chamberlaingroup.com/s/article/How-do-I-erase-the-remote-control-from-the-garage-door-opener-s-memory-1484145516379#Opener_Learn

So maybe you can try clear the opener’s codes, and program our remote again, to see if it works (maybe try multiple buttons A,B,C,D).

If it still doesn’t work, then just please mark it as defective, and return for full refund.

Thanks, and let me know if you have other questions.

I could fix the issue. Just followed the instructions given on the garage door opener. Now both remotes are working. Thank you.

Thanks for sharing with us, I’m sure it will help other customers in future.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.