402U manual and adding relays

Is there a URL available to download the manual for the 402U receiver?

Do you have instructions for connecting & operating additional relays to the receiver?

Sure, actually we have uploaded the manual to Amazon website, the URL is https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71BHA8NS0RL.pdf

You can add additional relays by using our onboard virtual relay port, please first check the manual, it provides basic information.

I think you can use commonly available Arduino relay expansion boards, since our receiver’s activation mechanism is also active low.

When relay is active, then the corresponding virtual pin is connected to ground.

If the additional relay is 5V mini ones that doesn’t drain a lot of power, then you can use our receiver to power it up.

Or you can use seperate power supplies, just make sure the ground are connected together.

Maybe you can first use a multimeter to confirm, then hook up the expansion board, thanks.

Thanks and let me know if you have other questions.

I dont understand how to add new remotes to My receiver, pls help

Hi Carlos,

Since our TX134 is dual-mode remotes, customer will need to change working mode before use with 402U receiver (it works with 202U out of box).

See video topic here Video - change remote battery & set TX134 dual-mode transmitter's working mode.

In above video, you will see how to change working mode.

Please let me know if you still have questions, thanks.

Thank you it worked